B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Song!

What was the song playing with the "interpretative dance" scene?

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Actually did

Haha so i though Xatif was just messing when he said his browser crashed, as soon as this finished i got the "Google chrome is going to straight shut down" box and the plug in crashed - epic

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9

Very nice

The flash was acually pretty gripping, even though it was like oldschool 8 bit!

The music amazed me here! i had alot of the same songs that you used in your flash, go Nightwish =P

MaxR responds:

Thanks, you have Nightwish song huh, they have some pretty good dramatic in some parts of their songs. And sprites sure is old school, but it's more than 8 bits! Thank you for your review.

Hentai Bliss RPG 2 Hentai Bliss RPG 2

very nice

Man some animater must be pissed that all his naughty vids are bein blurred =P like "damn i spent 4 hours! That was the perfict vag i swear."

An this pimp ori! Not any girls i know WANT somone cummin inside em! be like
"Cummin? shit! pull out! abort! jump around and get settled down! come back here an be a man!"

Midnight Cheesecake Midnight Cheesecake

Ballin bro

This verb was hot bro! i love the synths and drumbs. only one thing is you have loads of build but no main line, kinda like the chorus in a rock song, somthing you can go back to after you build and release -
keep mixin bro -

- DJ KAus

skullznshit3000 responds:

0.o

Run From The Robots Run From The Robots

Woah..

When i closed my eyes i say cartman from southpark paragliding from robots. He finds a new life and goes on a diet, then marries Kyle's little brother's hot teacher. Now there running togather. From robots. I really enjoyed the piano and strings.

- DJ KAus

[[=In A Trance=]] [[=In A Trance=]]

Crazy good!

This is perfect euphor-trance - it just makes me want to close my eyes and dance! Yout did a fantastic job with the backing, and it flows from major to minor chords with out hurting. Really a great job bro - Keep mixin!

DJ KAus