Midnight Cheesecake Midnight Cheesecake

Ballin bro

This verb was hot bro! i love the synths and drumbs. only one thing is you have loads of build but no main line, kinda like the chorus in a rock song, somthing you can go back to after you build and release -
keep mixin bro -

skullznshit3000 responds:

0.o

Run From The Robots Run From The Robots

Woah..

When i closed my eyes i say cartman from southpark paragliding from robots. He finds a new life and goes on a diet, then marries Kyle's little brother's hot teacher. Now there running togather. From robots. I really enjoyed the piano and strings.

[[=In A Trance=]] [[=In A Trance=]]

Crazy good!

This is perfect euphor-trance - it just makes me want to close my eyes and dance! Yout did a fantastic job with the backing, and it flows from major to minor chords with out hurting. Really a great job bro - Keep mixin!

DJ KAus

- Lo-Ca$h Virtue - - Lo-Ca$h Virtue -

Ballin!

This is the 3rd verb of yours ive grabbed for our City Step - a down town break battle we throw togather every month - keep mixin bangin lines like this man, and it makes my job findin b-boy beats easy - keep mixin bro

- B-boy KAus

Bubble Man Dance Bubble Man Dance

Rough bro

Satan got into your synth and fked it all up man.. - This would be really... impossable to dance to acually.
It looks like you have the right idea, see what you like if you change around your synths - use some unposessed instruments - Try again bro

SharpKitten responds:

Yeah, I guess Satan did possess my instruments, I used a terrorcore style bass synth and some hardcore techno samples, I should've thought twice before posting this in the dance section. I like my music rough, probably I should work on a much lighter version for it to be more dance-acceptable.

Speed of Sound Speed of Sound

BAllin!

Solid verb man - The FX you used give alot to the melody. A light offbeat sawline would add in the builds and releses. Nothing needs to be changed tho bro, its baby smooth - keep mixin -

Devotion Dance Devotion Dance

Cheers =P

Happy Hardcore - im smilin aready =P
I love your transitions - really keeps me feelin it - Keep mixin bro

GothHawk responds:

Thanks, man! Glad you're diggin it.

RealFlow-2008 RealFlow-2008

Chill bro

Deep sea man - ballin verb.. - Switchin on a minor key is risky - but you pulled it togather with the key change. Anyway your melody is solid trance - extend this out, slap a Acid and a kick beat on it! This will get the club bangin! keep mixin bro
- DJ KAus

-what the hell is this?- -what the hell is this?-

Ballin bro!

The drumbs MAKE this verb bro - see if changing your synth can give you a fuller sound, a bit louder on the slayer too - keep banging bro

-(Forever)- -(Forever)-

chill

Nice piece of work bro - This feel like it could be a fantastic example of euphoria techno if you worked with the backing and bass - really nice melody and FX, alittle more bassnkick would go along way. - keep mixin bro
-DJ KAus